You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
New Patients receive Free Consultation.
Dr. McDonald has been utilized for many years by many attorneys, claims adjusters and insurers as an expert. He has rendered an expert opinion or testified in court in the following areas:
- Case review
- Record review
- Utilization review
- Malpractice (defense and plaintiff)
- Peer review
- Need for care
- Over utilization
Dr. McDonald's resume includes the following:
- Serves as an expert reviewer/examiner for California Board of Chiropractic.
- Appointed by State of California as a QME (Qualified Medical Examiner) and has performed over 3,000 evaluations in a 28 year period.
- Has served as AME (Agreed Medical Examiner) for various insurance companies and attorneys.
- Has been deposed or testified in court more than 40 times.
- Has continued to treat patients in private practice for 32 years.
Dr. McDonald can review a paper file or perform an in-person exam with report. He can perform exams in the following locations:
Dr. McDonald would be happy to confer with you at no charge to see if he may be of assistance to you.
Please call (707) 447-9278
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.