If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
New Patients receive Free Consultation.
Class A, B and C drivers
need a DOT physical at least every 2 years in order to keep their license.
Beginning next year only
doctors certified by the Department of Transportation (DOT) will be authorized
to perform these exams.
Dr. McDonald is certified
by the DOT and is the only Certified Medical Evaluator (CME) in the
Appointments are necessary
for examination. We can usually get you
in the day you call. We have the exam
When you come in:
- Bring your current license and medical card.
- Don’t drink coffee or energy drinks the day of
your exam (it increases blood pressure).
- A urine collection is required so don’t urinate
for awhile before your appointment.
- If you wear glasses or a hearing aid to drive
please bring them with you
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.